In this section you will find folling reports:
- 1st national report, covering the results of the initial snap shot, the indepths interviews with key agents of the L(G)BT communities and a mapping of local (and national) L(G)BT organisations and activities.
- 2nd national report, covering community response activities fighting domestic violence. In this report various approaches will be described which usually do not aim at the L(G)BT community. Nevertheless they are a valuable source for developing community response strategies aiming at the LBT community. Contrary to other partner countries in London have been established networks and activities fighting domestic violence in same-sex and trans* partnerships. So, this report puts a stronger focus on those activities than on more general ones.
- The report about "Community Response and the LBT community" will be a synthesis of both national reports and will build the basis of local awareness raising activities which will be developed within the LARS project.
- The "European report" will present the LARS project and its activities and will be published in 2011.
- Finally, the "policy paper" will be a short presentation of important aspects when implementing local activities fighting domestic violence in same-sex and trans* partnerships.
back | to top